Monday, July 31, 2017

Just Chillin'


Most of this post will be actually from my journal entry because I actually wrote it super well. I'll change it up if I need to, though.

December 31, 2015

The last day of 2015! This morning we woke up early, 10:30 am! I know it may not seem early, but Kaleb didn't get home until 4:00 and I didn't go to bed until 3:30 because I had to finish Downton Abbey! So we set the alarm for 10:30, of course, we didn't get out of bed until 10:55.... But that's okay, we were on the road with a full tank of gas and coffee in our hands.

We arrived at the Queen Mary 50 minutes later, ready to enjoy the frozen ice sculptures at Chill!


The theme was Charles Dickens Christmas Carol. There was a huge dome that you entered and inside was an ice sledding area and a tent where the ice sculptures were. 


We went to the ice sculptures first.


We got to wear giant blue parkas! They were hilarious! 


Once we were inside, it was pretty cold, 9*F brrrr! 


The details of the sculptures were pretty crazy! They used colors and lots of carved detail. 




At the end of the sculptures, they had an ice slide! We just slid down on our parkas.


We then went to the giant ice sledding!


We sled down the ice hill on these giant tubes! It was tons of fun!


We got nachos for lunch and then went and walked around the Queen Mary ship. It was nice to enjoy the fresh ocean breeze. 



It was beautiful weather!


We had so much fun hanging out! I am so in love with this crazy boy! He's my favorite!

December 31, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment