Monday, May 15, 2017

KC and Jordan's Wedding Day!

We love weddings!! We had two in 2015, Kody and Kailey's and then KC and Jordan's. 
KC and Jordan were getting married in Arizon where Jordan grew up. I had never really been to Arizona before, just driven threw it going back and forth from Utah to California... but that doesn't really count right?! I was pretty excited to go!

The night before the wedding we went to dinner at a BBQ joint. The food was delightful! And then I ended it with a delicious GIANT rootbeer float!! YUM!


Brittany had rented a house for her family and invited us to stay with them. Luckily we don't take up that much room!

This is our second wedding this year, which means two good looking photos of us for our kids! Lucky them!


Kim had baby Landon in October so it was my first time meeting him! I was super excited to hold him! He was so so tiny!!


Kimberlee, Tyler and Landon all dressed up! Don't they look HOT!! They hold together really nicely considering they have a 1 month old.


Brittany's father-in-law, Richard, took these next two photos! They make us look good so thanks Richard!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

I LOVED playing Aunt Taya all weekend!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

But I got so busy playing Aunt Taya that I completely forgot to take pictures of the bride and groom..... *face palm*. Thank goodness for modern technology and the fact that we all have a phone in our pocket so we have plenty of photos of them! Take a look at KC's shoes! Wowza!

Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, wedding and suit

Their reception was at a beautiful home with an orange orchard in the backyard. It smelled so incredible!


My mom is super talented at arranging flowers, she always does a great job right?!


At their reception they had hot chocolate and..... THE WAFFLE LOVE TRUCK!!!! SAY WHAT!?
If you have never had a Waffle Love waffle, stop what you are doing and go to Utah or Arizona right now and try one. So delicious and so worth the $500 plane ticket!!


 I think I have been putting this post off for a long time becuase this is the last time that I saw Judson. I had no idea at the time, of course. There were many times that weekend that I raised my voice at him and wish I could take it back. I've been trying to put my focus on the excitement he had when he saw me, I can still hear him yelling "Taya" and giving me a great big bear hug that almost knocked me over. And how he wanted to ride in our car because he knew we had treats. I'll definitely do another post dedicated to him another time. But I am so glad that I at least got to see him that weekend.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

Congratulations to Jordan and KC. Hopefully your marriage is as rocking as your wedding! 
November 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment