Monday, March 14, 2016

Late Night Snack

One night, Kaleb and I needed to get out of the house. Kaleb looked up a place for us to get a little snack. In Old Town Pasadena, where everything is, there is a little cafe that has desserts and also games you can play! It was perfect!

It was a nice quiet little shop called D'odoci (in Italian it means twelve, midday or midnight). Not a lot of options but the ones they had looked delicious!

We ordered a creme brulee and a cheesecake souffle. Super super delicious!

While we waited for our order, and while we ate, Kaleb taught me how to play chess. He won, and he was even being easy on me. I just am not skilled at chess I guess...


I could have eaten 12 of these!


After playing for a while and looking at the super cute chalk board menu, I decided that I wanted to get a hot chocolate. They made it so cute with a heart and everything! It, of course, tasted great!


I had forgotten the name of the souffle, when I looked up the cafe, it said it had closed. I am so bummed. Even though we only went once, it was still a super cute place to relax and enjoy the delicious desserts! I guess we will have to discover a new place!

June 13, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment