Monday, November 9, 2015

Valentines Day

Kaleb and I usually don't do very much for Valentines Day. It seems like every year in February we are a little tighter on money so we usually do something small. This year Kaleb told me that he had a surprise for me. I love surprises and couldn't wait to see what it was!

He ended up taking me to lunch at Vegie Grill! It was a more pricey restaurant (and by pricey I mean not McDonalds, Taco Bell or Arbys) but I had wanted to go for a while because I had seen Ellen Degeneres say she wished it was in her house.  


I ended up getting a pasta and some portabella mushroom fries and Kaleb got a chicken sandwich. Everything was vegetarian, never having very much vegetarian food Kaleb and I were skeptical, but it ended up being delicious! I liked Kaleb's sandwich better than my pasta but that's the best part of being married is that we always share our food! (Don't worry, I don't always eat Kaleb's food, sometimes I order the better dish so I share with him).

It was nice to splurge a little for Valentines day (and by splurge I mean $30, but to us, that was a lot of money).
February 14, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment