Monday, February 9, 2015

Pretzel Pizza and Donuts!

When I started Total Women Spa I worked from 1;00-6;00. About a month in there was an esthetician who dropped her Saturday mornings so they asked me if I would like to work the whole day (8;00 am - 6:00 pm). It definitely would be a long day but I snatched it up. The first few times were alright but there was one Saturday where I was extremely busy! I was so so tired!!! 
When I got home I collapsed on the bed, Kaleb let me rest for a minute but then told me to look in the cupboard. He had walked to the donut shop and bought me donut holes!!! They were super fresh and delicious!!!


While I was enjoying a couple of donuts he showed me a letter that he wrote saying how he is off to the dollar store to get me a treat and if he doesn't come back he just wants me to know that he loves me. He told me that he was going to go there but decided that the donut shop was going to be safer and more delicious! The dollar store is a little scary and sketchy. We haven't been brave enough to go inside yet. Maybe one day..... maybe.
Saturday nights are date night, we received a coupon in the mail for a pretzel pizza! What the heck! We decided to try it out! It actually wasn't too bad but I don't think we would ever try it again. The cheese was nacho cheese, which I am not a big fan of, but the crust was delicious dipped in ranch!!


It was a super long day but it was nice to come home and relax, eat pizza and donuts!! YUM!!
Sept 27 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment