Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Studio Time

As most everyone knows, Kaleb and I moved to California so Kaleb could attend Audio School. I had toured his school with him a few months before he attended and had been there a couple times before but I had never seen him in action! Kaleb wanted to get some sound effects recorded and asked me if I wanted to tag along! It was so much fun to see how different sound effects work and how he uses the huge board with all the dials! 

The recording room was FREEZING! As you can see I am wearing two jackets! Thank you Kaleb for letting me wear yours!


They had a couple tubs full of random things such as pots, pans, and even a rubber snake. Very random things. We would think of a common sound effect such as a having a sword fight, and then we would try different things to make those sounds. It is a lot harder than you think!

This is the GIANT sound board!! He taught me a little bit about it and it was very complicated!


He did some different sound effects and we recorded our voices in different pitches! It was hilarious! Our gut was sore from laughing so hard! We tried to record as many different sounds we could come up with!



I am so glad I was able to go with Kaleb to see what all he can do. He is very talented and works very hard at what he does! I know that he will be very successful.



Such an Awesome night!!

November 15, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment